(Eric)
It's that time again.... time to update the blogging community (and our friends and family) with yet another update on the little one to come. It's been a month since our last visit in May, and yes we have another ultrasound pic to share. We're not exactly sure how big or long the baby is right now, but I think I remember Melissa saying something about a peach... In the picture, the baby is now upside down (from the last ultrasound pic anyways) with its feet up in the top right, the head at the bottom left and its arm right in front of its face. Sort of an interesting position. Melissa has been feeling more and more tired throughout the weekdays, but feeling okay overall. We've been attempting to get the bedtime schedule under control a bit more and she's doing better. It's still exciting to talk to folks that you work with or friends who are always asking questions about the baby. Melissa and I every so often have this moment where we tell each other, "There's a baby in there!", whilst pointing at her belly. We're grateful to everyone who continues to pray for us and the little one. To those who have not heard yet, yes... we WILL find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. Thought I'd throw that in there. The Lord continues to amaze us. To Him be the glory for this little one.
Praising Him for His Goodness
E & M

I am so happy you started blogging so I can keep up with baby news! Love you guys...
ReplyDelete