Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love, lOve, loVe, lovE

I just had to post this sweet little gesture my husband did the other night. We had a wedding to attend for our friends Oscar and Vanessa last Saturday. I was gone early in the morning to do the bride and bridesmaids' hair for the wedding, which left Cade with daddy for most of the day until he dropped him off with Grammie and Gramps for the evening.
Eric is always wonderful about sending pictures throughout the day so I can see my little guy, but that evening I got this (cell phone text) picture from my mom...

My sweet, sweet husband wrote this little love note to our baby boy, left a blanket and one of his favorite toys. My heart melted and I fell in love with my husband all over again. Knowing that he would do something so heartfelt for Cade who would never know what it meant or said meant the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment