Here is a fun video of us telling my parents they were going to have another grandson! Cade was hungry and tired so he wasn't really into the whole reveal.
My pregnancy has been pretty smooth since the first trimester has passed, however my family and I have had a hard time staying healthy. One week we're sick and the next we're healthy. We're hoping for a few more healthy weeks now that the weather is staying warmer. Please pray we continue to fight off sickness and enjoy healthy days ahead. One of God's gifts while we have been sick are the sweet moments Cade and I have had together snuggling on the couch or watching Despicable Me (the current favorite of the Matthews' household). I thought I would share a few pics of my sweet sick boy and his sick daddy too.
This is his new trick... climbing into the leather cube. He's pretty proud of himself for it too!
Sick boys :(, but oh so sweet!
On a brighter note, we have been doing some home improvement projects around the house and I can't wait to post pics of the finished projects!
On a brighter note, we have been doing some home improvement projects around the house and I can't wait to post pics of the finished projects!
xoxo,
MmM

No comments:
Post a Comment