Our doctor's appointment on July 6 was so much fun. I was 16.5 weeks along and we were hopeful to find out if our little one was a boy or a girl! Since we had not heard the heartbeat, first things first. Our doctor moved the dopler around my stomach and found our little ones heartbeat. It was amazing to hear how fast and steady it was. That was our baby making all that beautiful noise. She was ready to move on to the next thing and we told her that was the first time we had heard the heartbeat, so she happily found it for us again so we could hear our baby a little longer.
I'll save you the anticipation now and just tell you that we still have a 50/50 shot at having a boy or girl. I know, I know how unexciting! She got a good angle and Eric asked if he could guess. He guessed a girl and the doctor thought the same thing. So she kept looking to get a better angle, but couldn't. So she told us 60/40 it's a girl. Then one last image had her saying "wait is that his punky?!" Apparently her little boys call their private parts their punky. We all laughed and then she said I don't know it could be a boy, so she was back to 50/50.
We have a detailed ultrasound in a week, so we will be excited to find out girl or boy then! What do you think?
Minecraft Wallpaper Free Download
5 years ago

I say boy. Weston needs a friend who will listen to MacArthur sermons and play disc golf with him.
ReplyDeleteI am going to contradict my hubby and change my mind as well and say girl again! I will stick with it and see who wins! :) Although it would be nice to have a sermon buddy for Weston, it would also be nice to have his future wife picked out!
ReplyDeleteWe have asked Daddy and he says 50/50, Jenny told him to play the game and not be boring, so he finally said...a girl. I think so too, but a boy would be a lot of fun seeings as we have not had the pleasure of knowing one lately (although Weston is within our reach!!!) Love the pea pod grandbaby already ~ Mama and Daddy
ReplyDeleteIt's a girl, comeon you've got to find someone to put all those perfect cooper bows on!!! the Lord already knowssss!!!!!
ReplyDelete