
October 12 celebrates one of the best days of my life. It was 2 years ago on this day that the one the Lord created for me proposed in the most special of ways. He carved "will you marry me?" into a beautiful pumpkin and left it among the uncarved pumpkins, and right next to a white pumpkin, for me to find.
After leading me through a lane of pumpkins, we started to walk among them and I noticed one had been carved, but couldn't see what it said. Eric got down on his knee to turn it towards me and that is when I noticed it said "Will you marry me?" Out of shock I exclaimed " Did you do that??!" He said yes and asked me again to which I said "YES!!" We spent the rest of the day celebrating and rejoicing in the love the Lord had blessed us with.
Now here we are two years later expecting our baby boy, Cade in just a few months. I can't wait to watch Eric holding our child. It will be an exciting day for our family. This weekend we went back to Underwood Farms where Eric proposed and walked down memory lane, holding hand and talking about that wonderful day. I am just overwhelmed by the blessings I have received in marrying this wonderful man. He cherishes me, spoils me and I can't believe how much more I love him today than yesterday. The Lord continues to reveal to me in the smallest ways how He created Eric to be my perfect match.
30 weeks pregnant and thinking my belly is pretty much the same size as the pumpkin I am holding!



I'm so glad I had the honor of low-crawling through the pumpkins with my orange camo in order to capture those moments. Weston can't wait to carve pumpkins with Cade.
ReplyDeleteAww! Love the pumpkin belly :) So happy you two tied the knot!
ReplyDelete