It was a little chilly and definitely rainy, but I think it made it even more romantic. After walking through the shops we ended up at a small little wine bar for some wine/beer tasting. It is called Tastes of the Valley and we will definitely go back! I was so grateful for the time we were able to spend reflecting on our marriage and looking forward to another blissful year. We both give thanks for the work the Lord has done and continues to do in our lives.
I took out the program from our wedding and reflected on the scripture and songs that were apart of our special day. I thought I would echo part of the thank you we wrote on the back. "It is because of God's perfect example of sacrificial love that we are exchanging marriage vows today. We are grateful to our Savior for revealing Himself to us and bringing us into his marvelous kingdom."
Amen!

You two are a beautiful reflection of God's love. The possibilities of all things wonderful are endless at the end of that rainbow. COntinue to grow with each other and your handsome little baby boy! All our love Grammie and Gramps
ReplyDeleteYay! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete