Friday, April 9, 2010

March Recap... In APRIL!

So apparently March flew by and I neglected the blog once again. A lot happened in March and wow now we are half way through April. In March you saw that we celebrated 2 beautiful years of marriage. Eric's sister had her first baby, Benjamin Robert on March 11, Cade turned 3 months on March 16, and well I turned another year older on March 27! Lot's of celebrating. Just days after Cade turned 3 months we took our first "official" family photos. As you can see Cade is quickly growing out of the Tonka truck. Won't be long before he is sitting beside it and then pushing it along.
Beautiful baby boy :)
Our baby boy is such a JOY! He is making all kinds of noises, laughing and cooing. His smile actually spreads across his face as he recognizes friendly faces. It is just the sweetest thing. My favorite smiles are the ones he has for his daddy. They are so precious and he just LOVES his daddy. He even has some of the same manerisms as Eric. It is so much fun for me to watch. I fall more and more in love with my boys every day. God is good!

My munchie and me celebrating my birthday!

For my birthday we did a low key celebration with family and friends at a yummy restaurant at the Glendale Americana. Frida is Mexican cusine with a fun atmosphere and amazing corn tortillas! Because I have a gluten allergy I couldn't eat the chips (fried in the same fryer as some of their flour tortilla dishes), so the waiter brought me my own basket of corn tortillas to munch on before the meal. I'd go back just for the tortillas, but my tacos we wonderful too!
Wonderful friends

Life is finally starting to make a little sense again as we get more sleep (although last night he had me up all night!) and figure out how to get out of the house to be apart of the world. I am always amazed at how much my friends can accomplish in a day. They keep me motivated and aspiring to be more creative and explore being a stay-at-home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment