Husby, you are a gift to our family and I thank God for the wonderful husband and father you are to us. You continue to grow into a man of God I hope our son will someday model. I pray for another year of blessings and sweet times with our beautiful family. Thank you for being my best friend and my most favorite person :) Love, Wifey
Yes, I know, we look exactly alike :)


It is a family tradition to start the birthday boy or girl's morning with a donut cake! My mom started this tradition when we were young because she didn't want us to have real cake in the morning, but what would a birthday be without birthday cake all day long! Cade brought his daddy a donut cake along with his first present, a hat for fishing on the houseboating vacation. That evening we had dinner with the Cooper's and the Sutherland's. Ella made the birthday boy, whom she fondly calls Prince Eric, a birthday dessert of strawberry shortcake. Our favorite moment of the evening was when we were done opening presents and suddenly another one showed up (wink, wink). Ella's face was priceless and I think I caught it pretty well!





Yes, I know, we look exactly alike :)

Happy Birthday Eric!!!
ReplyDelete