Thursday, November 25, 2010

November Randomness

So lately Cade has been helping me in the kitchen.... well he's become very good at destroying the kitchen in less than 5 minutes. He's allowed into just a few cabinets, and he likes to take everything out of them. It keeps him happy and I get a few things done so the mess is worth it! I had to capture this particular day because it cracked me up. At least I can have a sense of humor about the mess :)


I've been taking walks with my friends Jana and Kristin around a local park and the other day I decided to stop and take Cade over to the playground. He really likes swings, and he has never really been in sand so I thought it would be fun. Plus he looked so cute I had to get his picture. Here are just a few of the fun pictures...



Happy Thanksgiving!!


Here Cade discovered that there was sand under his feet. I had to capture the moment, it was a first :) I feel like this is a foreshadow to a couple years down the road when he is talking to his friends. He just looks like he has something to say. Ha ha!
Cade has recently discovered that he can climb the stairs at Grammie and Gramps house and he is very proud of himself! We have to keep a close eye on him because he beelines to them as soon as he spots them. We haven't mastered going back down them quite yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long!



No comments:

Post a Comment