For Christmas this year Grandma Matthews knitted the great grandsons cute red and white hats. They reminded us of Where's Waldo, which immediately brought back some fond memories of scouring the pages of those books looking for Waldo's red and white hat. Anyway, Greg, Ana and Tommy came down for Thanksgiving this year and we had a chance to get the boys together again. The last time we were all together was this summer on our houseboating trip! Mom thought it would be great to take a picture of the boys in their hats and send to Grandma Matthews for Christmas. Eric and I were cracking up as we were looking through the pictures because this time it was our child who was a little unruly. Cade isn't into hats these days (just in time for winter!) and on top of it he had POOPED! I wouldn't want to sit still for a picture either with that in my pants! So we put together this little collage and I thought I would post it.
I hope this makes you smile. We sure got a laugh out of it!

Absolutely precious! What a marvelous way to start a day - children and smiling faces!
ReplyDelete